Every couple has one desire, which is to live happily ever after. Marriage is a blessing from Allah SWT. Having to have each other is also a blessing from Allah SWT.
Allah has mentioned in the Quran,
“ Marry those among you who are single, or the virtuous ones among yourselves, male or female: if they are in poverty, Allah will give them means out of His grace: for Allah encompasseth all, and he knoweth all things. “ (Surah An-Nuur 24:32)
Allah SWT has mentioned multiple times regarding marriage, the degrees of husband and wife. Islam urges fellow husbands to be good to their wives and also urging fellow wives to be good with their husbands.
According to Zayd Ibn Arqam, The Prophet Rasulullah SAW (PBUH) has mentioned, “ A woman will never fulfill her Lord’s right until she fulfills her husband’s right. “ (Sahih Ibnu Hibban)
Thus, from the hadith above have explained that the importance for fellow wives to be good with their husband. Why not planned a little gift surprises for your beloved husband to fulfill one of the steps in obeying Allah and Rasulullah’s decree.
Listed below are the seven tips to do gift surprises for your beloved husband.
- Candlelight dinner
– Candlelight dinner is categorized as one of the most romantic activities to be done as a surprise gift. In a hectic daily life of a husband can surely transform into a happy day when seeing his lovely wife preparing a candlelight dinner. It can be done in the comfort of home or even in any fancy restaurant out there. Try it out.
- Flowers and Chocolate
– Normally men do not have an interest in flowers and chocolate as a gift. Unlike women, they love this kind of gift surprises. However, a gift from his beloved wife can lift the sentimental and romantic value that can be remembered forever. Even the things men not preferred.
- Men’s Accessories
– These are the most likable gift by all men. Men’s accessories such as belt, tie, watch, and others are the easiest to find out there. Grab one thing, wrap it nicely and surprise your husband with this. He is going to like it.
- Travel tickets
– One of the memorable loving moments in marriage life is the honeymoon. Why not book a second honeymoon for a gift to your husband as a surprise. Try it! He is absolutely going to like it.
- Love notes and Love cards
– Men are an easy-going and less complicated creature. Even from small love notes and love cards can uplift their moods. Can you imagine a wife give a surprise love notes with full of romantic phrases? Priceless.
– Men love perfumes. Fellow husband always goes out daily to work for their family. It is nice to have a good scent throughout the day. Of course, they are going to like it.
- A good intimate night
– A good intimate night is the best surprise gift a husband can get. Try dress up intimately to give your beloved husband an experience he never had before. Read doa before doing the jima` with your spouse as teach by prophet Muhammad saw.
Finally, may your marriage shrine with the blessing from Allah SWT. Lets us practice this advice to gift surprised to our beloved husband.